be part of the largest global industry
A Career with Simpel
We're redefining the way companies will build into the future
Simpel is an Australian software and technology company delivering innovation at a pace that is unrivalled in the industry
Led by industry expert, Kurt Robinson, and technical co-founders, Peter Ciceran and Jeremy Cox, Simpel has established a solid reputation as a trusted provider of operational software and hardware to the property and construction industry.
Developed to prioritise safety, increase collaboration and productivity, and reduce costs, Simpel's software centralises the operational systems needed to manage construction projects of all sizes.
Simpel's software is organised into five areas of connected functionality that span the project lifecycle. This unified operations approach enables REITs, developers, contractors, and subcontractors to centralise data and connect users in real-time, facilitating end-to-end management and visibility of construction operations.
Since our inception, we have become a preferred construction software provider, counting Tier 1 industry heavyweights amongst our clients. We've experienced strong growth year-on-year, and our innovative approach to construction operations sets a new benchmark for how the industry will continue to build into the future.
year on year
Haven't found the role you're looking for?
We're always interested in speaking with people who are passionate about construction and changing the industry! Send us your CV and if we have an opening coming up, we'll be in touch.
Driving technical innovation within a growing industry
Real Estate is one of the largest industries on earth
Combined, property and construction generates billions of dollars in revenue, creates hundreds of thousands of jobs, and delivers critical housing and infrastructure - it's not going anywhere!
- Globally, $15 trillion a year is spent on the construction of buildings and infrastructure which is forecast to increase to $20 trillion by 2025
- In Australia alone, the industry generates 360 billion AUD in revenue, equating to 9% of Australia's GDP
- Employs 1.18 million people
Construction spans many verticals including:
- Commercial buildings e.g. corporate offices, data centres and shopping centres
- Transport infrastructure e.g. airports, train stations and tunnels
- Community infrastructure e.g. hospitals, sports stadiums and schools
- Energy generation and distribution e.g. solar farms and storage facilities
- Warehousing e.g. self-storage and distribution centres
- Residential and community housing
- Residential apartment buildings
We're a passionate team, driving digital innovation across the construction industry
The industry is in agreement, digitisation of construction operations is the solution to inefficiencies, cost blowouts, rework and delays that plague the sector.
We’re looking for focused and energetic people to join our team as we support the construction industry to make the switch to Simpel.